Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), is an advance level programme intended for students aspiring to secure admission into any Nigerian university without UTME through Direct Entry (DE). The programme runs for a duration of One (1) academic session and open to all interested applicants with various courses.
- Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
Duration of Programme
- The programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
- During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
- Candidates will be prepared for the above Examination in the following subject combinations.
- Agricultural Science
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
- The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Thursday, December 31, 2020. Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Screening date, time and venue will be communicated to applicants through their phone numbers, e-mails and the University website after successful completion and submission of application forms online.
Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section